Minnesota Governor’s Advisory Council on Connected and Automated Vehicles
Governor’s Advisory Council on Connected and Automated Vehicles
April 14, 2021 – 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Central
National and State CAV Priorities Updates
- Welcome – Commissioner Margaret Anderson Kelliher and Phil Magney, Council Co-Chairs
- The Future of Transportation Policy – Perspectives on National and Federal Policy Priorities
- US DOT – Michael Shapiro and Tatjana Kunz, Office of Safety and Policy
- ITS America – Tim Drake, Vice President for Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Alliance for Automotive Innovation – Josh, Fisher, Director of State Affairs
- Partners for Automated Vehicle Education – Tara Andringa, Executive Director
- Questions, Answers and Open Discussion
- Minnesota CAV Guiding Policy Principles – MnDOT will present an overview of the state’s draft policy principles when adopting CAV policy, programs, and directing CAV investments. Council members will have an opportunity for open discussion and comment.
- 2021 CAV Annual Report – CAV-X will outline the framework for the new annual report, highlighting the work of the CAV Innovation Alliance and local partners.
- Public comment