Come join our team!
PAVE is looking for a Communications Manager to help plan and execute digital media and earned media strategies for this growing organization. We’re looking for a creative team player who will thrive on a small, collaborative, fast-paced team.
Partners for Automated Vehicle Education is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission to raise the level of public knowledge of automated vehicle technologies. PAVE unites diverse stakeholders across the AV ecosystem to run an engaging communications campaign about the future of mobility. The coalition has more than 100 partner organizations, including tech innovators, auto manufacturers, advanced component developers, consumer and safety groups, advocates for blind and disabled persons, insurers, academics and public sector entities. We seek to reach broad audiences, sharing facts and information about AV technology and its potential for society.
- Help to develop creative and engaging multimedia educational content for diverse audiences, and devise communications tactics to reach new audiences
- Assist with written communications for the organization, including digital content, newsletters, opeds, press releases, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Plan, write, and coordinate social media and online engagements across broad platforms, both deepening current engagements and expanding audiences.
- Help manage the PAVEcast (PAVE’s podcast) and PAVE’s award-winning virtual panel series
- Help manage media inquiries
- Coordinate communications activities with PAVE member organizations and other transportation groups
- Support PAVE leadership, including writing speeches, talking points, presentations, and background memos
- Oversee website content, design, and upkeep
- Communications knowledge and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Clear understanding of PAVE’s mission; passion for AV technology and its potential
- Familiarity with automated vehicle technology, the AV ecosystem, and its stakeholders
- Ability to track details, prioritize and juggle multiple projects, and maintain communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to coordinate a diverse membership to develop clear, consistent messaging and to respond quickly to news developments
- A flexible self-starter who can both work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Meltwater, WordPress, SharpSpring, Emma, Microsoft Office Suite, or Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].